Park City Mountain Resort offers great skiing & riding, benefits, a fun work environment, flexible schedules and much more...take a look.
- Full time team members, many part time and volunteer team members, receive unlimited skiing/riding at Park City Mountain Resort.
- Reciprocal ski and ride privileges at Canyons and/or Deer Valley Resort are offered as Triple Play vouchers. Full-time team members receive two Triple Play vouchers per week; part-time members and volunteers receive one per week with a limit of eight for the season.
- The first season you work with Park City Mountain Resort you will receive tickets to give to your friends and family, or discounted spouse and dependent passes. Pass benefits increase each season you work.
- Intermountain Ski Areas Association ski benefits for full time team members. Great deals at other western resorts.
- Free skiing/riding at other POWDR resorts for full time team members, ½ price for part time team members. POWDR resorts include; Killington Mountain Resort, Pico Mountain Resort, Mt. Bachelor, Boreal, Soda Springs, Copper Mountain, and Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort.
- Season-end bonus for team members who complete the season in good standing. Up to 6% of your wages!
- 50% discount on personal food purchases at 4 mountain restaurants.
- Team Night: you're invited to visit a collection of vendors offering great deals on ski/snowboard equipment and accessories.
- $1.00 ski or snowboard group lessons from professional instructors.
- Discounts at Gorgoza Tubing park.
- Company sponsored activities, parties and dinners.
- $10 daily ski or snowboard equipment rentals
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical insurance options are available to full time team members
For questions regarding these benefits, please contact Human Resources at 435-647-5406