We are pleased to provide assistance whenever and wherever we can to media visiting Park City Mountain Resort. We would like to recommend the following tips to ensure your visit is most enjoyable.
Media Contact Information
- Please contact the Park City Mountain Resort's Communications Manager, Andy Miller (435) 647-5415 firstname.lastname@example.org or Meisha Lawson at (435) 658-5502 or email@example.com to discuss the dates of your visit.
- When requesting complimentary lift tickets and services please provide the following information:
- Purpose of your visit
- Description of the story you are working on and the targeted media outlet
- Estimated date and time of your arrival
- Please note, your call or e-mail must be at least 48 hours prior to your arrival.
While You Are Here
We look forward to meeting you and showing your around our mountain. We are pleased to help with story ideas, photography support, ski/snowboard school information, and guides around the mountains and town. We can also aid you in connecting with local freelance photographers and video crews. Let us know how we can help you!
Complimentary lift tickets are prearranged for media directly responsible for producing editorial content. Media includes photographers, journalists and filmmakers. Due to the large numbers of media that visit the Park City Mountain Resort area, we cannot issue lift tickets to spouses, friends, children or significant others. Complimentary or discounted lift tickets are not available during holiday periods. Please arrange lift tickets prior to your arrival.