— Posted by Andy on August 15, 2013
With 100 days 'til Opening Day, it's time to start getting your winter game in order. We've got you covered with 100 ways to get ready for the season, here's Volume 1 in our series...
1. Freshen up your look.
2. Get those thumbs in shape.
3. Rent "Ski Patrol" *only counts if you get the VHS
4. Remember where you left your secret powder stash.
5. Rehearse your boot-fastening technique.
6. P-Tex your rock board.
7. Reload on socks.
8. Get that playlist ready.
9. Throw a trail map in the freezer (it's good luck for snow)
10. Get last season's smell out of your car.
11. Start stretching.
12. Reserve your favorite instructor.
14. Make dinner reservations.
15. Dig out your snorkel.
17. Check out this season's ski/snowboard films.
18. Upgrade the helmet.
19. Clean out the hot tub.
20. Find your NASTAR game face.
21. Get the powder legs ready.
22. Don't get too carried away.
23. Make sure you got a ride.
24. Train those cat-like tree reflexes.
25. Make sure your crew is ready to go.
Official news and announcements from Park City Mountain Resort.
Samantha is new to Utah, joining the Park City Mountain Resort team in 2011 as the Marketing Coordinator.
When he's not up on the mountain checking on the cams, Eric is managing the interactive marketing for Park City Mountain Resort.
Dave has worked in the ski and snowboard industry since 2000 and joined the PCMR team in the spring of 2014.
Park City Mountain Resort
1345 Lowell Ave
PO Box 39
Park City, UT 84060
© Park City Mountain Resort
Get snow reports, I Ride Park City updates and more by signing up for our newsletters.Sign Up
In Partnership With