We're halfway through our list of 100 ways to get ready for the upcoming season (less than 90 days away now). Now that you've tackled the first 50, here's Volume 3: items 51-75. Stay tuned next week for the final installment.
51. Get that facial hair straight.
52. Put on the snow tires.
53.Find a run you've never done before.
54. Master Ski Cat's sweet moves
55. Learn how to turn your sticks into a comfy lounge chair.
56. Sharpen the edges.
57. Just, no.
58. BURPEES, NOW!
59. Find a riding buddy.
60. Get in the habit of checking for loose articles.
61. Tune up the ride.
62. Hit the treadmill - but don't *hit* the treadmill.
63. Get your board churched up.
64. You might have to put your back into it.
65. Practice your "I'm livin' so large" face.
66. Find a GoPro mount other than your head.
67. And always remember to smile.
68. Get your powder flu cough down.
69. Do NOT bring rocket skis. We won't let you on the mountain with those.
Originally from the Pocono’s of Pennsylvania, Travis found his way to Park City three years ago and is now our grooming manager. When not in snowcat you can find him skiing or snowmobiling in the Utah backcountry or enjoying the skiing here at Park City Mountain Resort.
Nicole Roundy is a world class snowboarder on the US Paralympic Team. She is a cancer survivor, inspiration seeker, crossfit training, Park City riding superpower blogger. Follow her adventures right here. You can also spy her on twitter (@nicoleroundy) and Instragram (@nroundy)