— Posted by Andy on August 29, 2013
We're halfway through our list of 100 ways to get ready for the upcoming season (less than 90 days away now). Now that you've tackled the first 50, here's Volume 3: items 51-75. Stay tuned next week for the final installment.
51. Get that facial hair straight.
52. Put on the snow tires.
53.Find a run you've never done before.
54. Master Ski Cat's sweet moves
55. Learn how to turn your sticks into a comfy lounge chair.
56. Sharpen the edges.
57. Just, no.
58. BURPEES, NOW!
59. Find a riding buddy.
60. Get in the habit of checking for loose articles.
61. Tune up the ride.
62. Hit the treadmill - but don't *hit* the treadmill.
63. Get your board churched up.
64. You might have to put your back into it.
65. Practice your "I'm livin' so large" face.
66. Find a GoPro mount other than your head.
67. And always remember to smile.
68. Get your powder flu cough down.
69. Do NOT bring rocket skis. We won't let you on the mountain with those.
70. Find a ski swap!
71. Take up a new winter activity.
72. Do your goggles fit?
73. Remember, no friends on a powder day.
74. Accept no restrictions.
75. Be the ostrich.
Official news and announcements from Park City Mountain Resort.
Originally from Washington, DC; Andy has been with Park City Mountain Resort since 2011 after being a lifelong PC visitor with his family.
Samantha is new to Utah, joining the Park City Mountain Resort team in 2011 as the Marketing Coordinator.
When he's not up on the mountain checking on the cams, Eric is managing the interactive marketing for Park City Mountain Resort.
Colette is Park City Mountain Resort’s social media coordinator. A lifelong skier, she joined the PCMR team in 2013.
Dave has worked in the ski and snowboard industry since 2000 and joined the PCMR team in the spring of 2014.
Park City Mountain Resort
1345 Lowell Ave
PO Box 39
Park City, UT 84060
© Park City Mountain Resort
Get snow reports, I Ride Park City updates, Snowmamas news, and more by signing up for our newsletters.Sign Up