— Posted by Samantha on September 5, 2013
Here it is. The final installment.
76. Invest in some animal themed outerwear.
77. Don't forget to exercise your upper body. Moves like this don't just happen without the work.
78. Remember doing this on closing day? Time for a new one.
79. Practice your banner breaking skills.
80. Decide your add-ons for your season pass. Night skiing? Fast Tracks? Parking? ... or all of them?
Gotta get that Best Benefit in the Wasatch, after all.
81. Check for mice in your clothing/boots/sock drawer.
82. If you're a little nervous about the upcoming season, find a simulator.
83. Find duct tape. Make repairs.
84. Hone that depth perception.
85. Again. Depth perception, people.
86. Remember the combination to your ski lock/locker. Or just break it and get a new one when you can't.
87. Yes, you do need a pair of these if you don't have one already.
88. Stay classy.
89. Think happy thoughts.
90. Sign your kid up for a locals' program.
91. Get in your sleep now. We aren't bears and don't hibernate in the winter.
92. Review "Your Responsibility Code," and remember to always look uphill first.
93. Secure outerwear from all previous decades for retro ski days.
94. Catch the world premiere of "IRPC: SKI!" on September 14.
95. Schedule a few days throughout the season as "Family Ski Days."
96. Free your heel, free your mind.
97. Remember how much you love the snow and how good it feels.
98. Practice the rotation so you can look as good as this guy in our parks.
99. Have you bought your season pass yet? Best prices are through September 15 and opening day is coming up quick, so don't miss it!
100. Be patient, and wish for snow! It's on its way...
Official news and announcements from Park City Mountain Resort.
Originally from Washington, DC; Andy has been with Park City Mountain Resort since 2011 after being a lifelong PC visitor with his family.
Samantha is new to Utah, joining the Park City Mountain Resort team in 2011 as the Marketing Coordinator.
When he's not up on the mountain checking on the cams, Eric is managing the interactive marketing for Park City Mountain Resort.
Colette is Park City Mountain Resort’s social media coordinator. A lifelong skier, she joined the PCMR team in 2013.
Dave has worked in the ski and snowboard industry since 2000 and joined the PCMR team in the spring of 2014.
Park City Mountain Resort
1345 Lowell Ave
PO Box 39
Park City, UT 84060
© Park City Mountain Resort
Get snow reports, I Ride Park City updates and more by signing up for our newsletters.Sign Up