— Posted by Samantha on August 22, 2013
25 more ways to get ready for the season. You did finish last week's list, right?
26. Create a classics playlist to shred with.
27. Begin your pre-season healthy eating diet.
28. Set a list of goals for the season. Like... hiking the peak.
30. High intensity cardio.
31. Break in snowboard boots by wearing them everywhere.
32. Arts and crafts time: figure out a creative way to stay hydrated while on the slopes.
33. Pull your base layers out of storage and evaluate for holes, warmth and flexibility.
34. Secure appropriate après headwear.
35. Replace the bent or broken ski poles.
36. Watch "Better Off Dead" here on Monday night and remember your ski training.
37. Practice your snow sport while on the water.
38. Or on the pavement.
39. Or on your lawn.
40. Personalize that helmet you bought last week.
41. Take a moment of reflection on last year's mistakes and ... injuries.
42. Park Riders: See a rail, and jib. Practice makes perfect, after all.
43. Couples: Consider investing in matching vintage outerwear.
44. Kids: Make sure you can move in your ski gear.
45. 21+: Rinse out that flask. Or just buy a new one.
46. Grandpa: Keep looking as good as you always have.
47. Gentlemen: Begin growing your beard. Mustache March is quickly approaching.
48. Ladies: On Wednesdays, we wear pink. Find appropriate gear.
49. Beginners: Sign up for a locals ski school program. We know you're tired of being a yard sale on the slopes.
50. Everyone: Visit your long-distance family members. They won't see you much in the winter.
Official news and announcements from Park City Mountain Resort.
Samantha is new to Utah, joining the Park City Mountain Resort team in 2011 as the Marketing Coordinator.
When he's not up on the mountain checking on the cams, Eric is managing the interactive marketing for Park City Mountain Resort.
Dave has worked in the ski and snowboard industry since 2000 and joined the PCMR team in the spring of 2014.
Park City Mountain Resort
1345 Lowell Ave
PO Box 39
Park City, UT 84060
© Park City Mountain Resort
Get snow reports, I Ride Park City updates and more by signing up for our newsletters.Sign Up
In Partnership With