Park City Mountain Resort Pricing and Terrain Openings for April 11 - 17
March 30, 2011
Park City Mountain Resort has extended the 2010-2011 winter season until Sunday, April 17, 2011. Beginning Monday, April 11, 2011 the resort will operate nine lifts including PayDay, Crescent, Bonanza, Silverlode, King Con, Thaynes, Jupiter, First Time and Three Kings. The Ridge, Three King’s and King’s Crown terrain parks will also be open. Lift ticket pricing for the extended week of the season is as follows:
- Full-Day Adult (ages 13 - 64) $65 / $40 (half day)
- Full-Day Seniors (ages 65 and up) $45
- Full –Day Children (ages 7-12) $40 / $25 (half day)
- Alpine Coaster $10
*Children 6 and under ski free.
Canyons and Deer Valley Resort season pass holders will be able to purchase a single-day lift ticket to the Resort for $40 when they show their current 2010-2011 season pass.
Additional Park City Mountain Resort hours of operations scheduled for the extended week of the season include the following:
- Cobra Dogs noon – 4:00 p.m.
- Kristi’s Coffee Café 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Legacy Café 10:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Legends Bar and Grill 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Summit House 10:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Alpine Coaster noon – 4:00 p.m.
- Legacy Sports 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Ski and Snowboard School and Park City Mountain Rentals will be fully operational through April 17; however the Repair Shop and Ski Valet will close as regularly scheduled on April 10. The Demo Center will close for the season on April 3.
Marketing & Communications Manager<BR>
Park City Mountain Resort<BR>
w: 435.658.5502 | c: 435.659.9283