Park City Mountain Resort Welcomes the 2011-2012 Winter Season on Saturday, November 19
November 15, 2011
Park City Mountain Resort Welcomes the 2011-12 Winter Season on
Saturday, November 19
- PayDay, First Time, 3 Kings and beginner conveyor lifts begin turning at 9 a.m.
- Seven runs scheduled to open: Homerun, Treasure Hollow, PayDay, Quicksilver, Lower 3 Kings, Turtle Trail and Silver Hollow plus the Resort’s new Beginner Learning Zone
- Flying Eagle Zip Line and Alpine Coaster also scheduled to open
Park City, Utah (November 15, 2011) –Park City Mountain Resort opens for the 2011-12 winter season this Saturday, November 19 when PayDay, First Time, 3 Kings and the two conveyor lifts located in the new “Learner Zone” begin turning promptly at 9 a.m.
The Resort is scheduled to have seven runs available to guests on opening day, including: Homerun, Treasure Hollow and PayDay serviced by PayDay lift; Turtle Trail serviced by First Time lift; Silver Hollow and terrain park features on Quicksilver and Lower 3 Kings serviced by 3 Kings lift. Additional terrain will be available as conditions permit.
Opening Day lift ticket pricing is as follows:
- Adults (ages 13 and up): $65 full-day/$45 half-day
- Seniors (ages 65+): $45
- Children (ages 7-12): $40 full-day/$25 half-day
- Children six and under ski free with a paying adult
Free donuts, coffee and juice will be served in the Resort Plaza beginning at 8:00 a.m. The first chairs to depart all three lifts will break a commemorative banner celebrating the season, and passengers on those three chairs will receive limited edition “First Chair 2011-2012” t-shirts.
Additional Park City Mountain Resort operations scheduled to begin on Saturday, November 19 include the following:
- Kristi's Coffee Café: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Park City Mountain Rentals: 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Legacy Sports: 8:00 am. – 6:00 p.m.
- Legacy Café: 10:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Legends Bar & Grill: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Flying Eagle Zip Line: noon — 4:00 p.m.
- Alpine Coaster: noon – 4:00 p.m.
- All ski and snowboard school services (except Ladies Club and All Mountain Club)
Gorgoza Park, which is owned and operated by Park City Mountain Resort, will open on November 23.
About Park City Mountain Resort
Park City Mountain Resort, named the “#1 Family Vacation” by the editors of SKI Magazine, is located in the heart of Park City, Utah and is only a 35-minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport. For more information, visit www.parkcitymountain.com or call 800.222.PARK.
Park City Mountain Resort
o: 435.647.5415 | c: 435.659.6556