A beach loving Aussie, now living in Singapore, Emma was a relative late starter to the sport of skiing. It wasn’t until she sold her business in 2005 that the family had the flexibility to spend more time in the snow.
For the past seven years the family – featuring a great husband and four crazy kids aged 12,10,8 and 5 - has spent increasing amounts of time in the snow both in Australia and the United States. Winter has definitely become a way of life for the family who love all things snow related – skiing, boarding, cross country skiing, hiking, hot chocolates, après, ski racing, snow man building and especially first tracks on a powder morning!
Emma and her family have spent the past two seasons in Park City immersing themselves in all that the area has to offer and are looking forward to another fun filled season in 2012/2103.
- Favorite Run: Vista – particularly on a powder day followed by the trees off the Jupiter access trail!
- Favorite Lift: Jupiter – so many great options when you get off!
- Favorite Lunch Spot On The Mountain: Snow Hut – love the wood fire and chilli. On a warmer day you can’t beat a Cobra Dog
- Favorite Place for a Date Night Out: Riverhorse on Main – amazing food and great live music.
- Favorite Family Dining Place: Silver Star Café or Flying Sumo.
- Favorite Thing to do Off the Slopes? Does a little bit of Cross Country skiing count?????
- Best Tip for a Successful Family Winter Vacation: Don’t forget to keep smiling! Even seasoned Winter Family Vacationers will have hiccups along the way. I find it is a good idea to smile and know that it is all worth it in the end…
Connect with Snowmama Emma
Get to know the Snowmamas who share the ins and outs of creating unforgettable moments.
Connect with Snowmamas
The views expressed on Snowmamas are those of the individual authors, who are independent contractors of Park City Mountain Resort, and may not be factually accurate. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Park City Mountain Resort, its owners, its management or its employees. Snowmamas' authors have or will receive a paid trip to Park City Mountain Resort or will receive other compensation for their participation as an author.