Everyone’s definition of affordable varies and this post covers just that, from luxury to economy. I broke the options out into the following categories so that everyone can find something that is within their budget.
- Package deals
- Silver Star at Park City- Located at the base of Park City Mountain Resort's Silver Star chairlift this property has a village with shops, onsite café, heated swimming pool, hot tubs, free Wi-Fi, a front desk and concierge services. Made up of 2-5 bedroom luxurious and spacious condos, cottages and townhomes, with full kitchens, this resort has a rustic charm with upscale convenience!
- Stein Eriksen Lodge- Located slopeside in Deer Valley, Stein Eriksen Lodge is the only Forbes 5 star/AAA 5 Diamond hotel in Park City. They have 180 guest rooms and luxury suites and pride themselves on providing guests with impeccable, personalized service and luxurious lodging. Some of the included amenities are ski-in/ski-out service with lockers and valet service, babysitting services, in room video games and refrigerators.
- Marriott Mountainside Resort- Located ski-in/ski-out at Park City Mountain Resort's base, this resort is all about LOCATION! While they are technically a timeshare property they also offer rooms for rent through Marriott’s website and other booking sites. Offering 1-2 bedroom suites with kitchens, a heated outdoor pool, valet service with lockers, free Wi-Fi, game room/giant sized play area for kids and activities for all ages including teens. You can also get good deals through VRBO direct from timeshare owners.
- Marriott Summit Watch- Located on Main Street in a quaint village atmosphere right across the street from Park City Mountain Resort's Town Lift. They are a timeshare property that also offers rooms for rent through their website as well as other booking sites. Their 1-2 bedroom suites are very spacious and the set up is family friendly. They offer a heated pool, 3 hot tubs, a kid’s craft play area, outdoor firepits and free Wi-Fi. You can also get good deals through VRBO direct from timeshare owners.
- Park City Crash Pads- A locally owned and operated management company offering great deals on condos in Park City. Condos can be very economical for a family as they offer the amenities of home with great pricing. Being able to cook your meals and unwind like you're at home at the end of the day is priceless!
- Hampton Inn and Suites Park City- Located in Kimball Junction, right off I-80 and only 10 minutes to Park City, this hotel offers 81 guest rooms. Amenities include indoor swimming pool, hot tub, free complimentary hot breakfast, free warm cookies each evening, free Wi-Fi, on-site restaurant and is located on the free transit route. This property is very family friendly and is close to shopping and restaurants.
- The Yarrow Hotel- The Yarrow Hotel has 181 guest rooms located on Park Avenue in the heart of Park City and on the free transit route. Amenities include outdoor pool, hot tub, Starbucks kiosk, on-site restaurant, free Wi-Fi, on-site laundry and concierge. All rooms include refrigerators and some with kitchenettes. The Yarrow Hotel is convenient to all ski areas in Park City
- Park Plaza Hotel- This hotel is located in the heart of Park City’s Bonanza/Prospector area, on the free transit route, with guest room options from studios to 2 bedroom units. Amenities include indoor swimming pool, indoor hot tub, arcade game room, fully equipped kitchens, free Wi-Fi and onsite game and movie rentals. The Park Plaza is convenient to all ski areas in Park City.
- Check out the great package deals at Park City Mountain Resort that include lodging and lift tickets.
While there are many different things that make a property affordable, and family friendly, ultimately you have to decide which options are right for your family!
Get to know the Snowmamas who share the ins and outs of creating unforgettable moments.
Ask A Snowmama
Ask your question about family winter
travel and one of our
Snowmamas will answer.
Connect with Snowmamas
Add Your Own Comments
The views expressed on Snowmamas are those of the individual authors, who are independent contractors of Park City Mountain Resort, and may not be factually accurate. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Park City Mountain Resort, its owners, its management or its employees. Snowmamas' authors have or will receive a paid trip to Park City Mountain Resort or will receive other compensation for their participation as an author.