Kelly is a Cherry Coke drinking, crushed ice loving, world-traveling, bike riding, apron wearing, snowboarding, fabric obsessed, marathon running, triathlon training, surprisingly shy, REAL Orange County housewife & mama of 3, with ADD crafting tendencies and an MBA degree.
She is the mastermind behind Just Spotted, THE premiere family & kid-oriented guide to living, visiting and dreaming about Orange County. Kelly also writes about her real life adventures on her personal blog According to Kelly, & you can find her on twitter at @according2kelly.
- Favorite Run: Any & all of the tree runs off of McConkey's, although I do have a "thing" for Jupiter Bowl on a powder day (but who doesn't).
- Favorite Lift: McConkey's
- Favorite Lunch Spot On The Mountain: Mid-Mountain Lodge (My "usual" is a grilled cheese, with all the fixings, & fries)
- Favorite Place for a Date Night Out: Ruth's Chris at Hotel Park City (the steaks are delicious & the views are amazing)
- Favorite Family Dining Place: El Chubasco (their warm chips & salsa bar are to-die-for)
- Favorite Thing to do Off the Slopes? Gorgoza Park (bundled up family fun)
Get to know the Snowmamas who share the ins and outs of creating unforgettable moments.
Connect with Snowmamas
The views expressed on Snowmamas are those of the individual authors, who are independent contractors of Park City Mountain Resort, and may not be factually accurate. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Park City Mountain Resort, its owners, its management or its employees. Snowmamas' authors have or will receive a paid trip to Park City Mountain Resort or will receive other compensation for their participation as an author.