Ever wished you could fly? Soar above the tree tops as our Zip Lines propel you 110 feet above Park City Mountain Resort's ski runs at speeds up to 45 miles per hour. On the ZipRider™ race your friends to see who's the fastest.
Take a ride on the Flying Eagle, a zip line that takes your Park City vacation to new heights. This two-person ride is open all winter too! Kids and adults must be 42" tall, but no weight minimum. And it starts and ends at the same location, so you can ride again and again and again.
Zip Lines are subject to early closures for reasons including wind, temperature, etc.
Summer 2017 Zip Rider Pricing
|Zip-Zip Combo (must be 54" or taller and over 75 lbs.)
- includes one ride on the ZipRider™* and the Flying Eagle Zip Line**
|Flying Eagle Zip Line**
|Flying Eagle Zip Line Passenger***
|* Riders must weigh between 100 - 275lbs. Weather dependent.
** 54" or taller in height & a maximum combined weight of 480 lbs.
*** Between 42" and 54" in height and at least 3.
*All prices subject to change. No refunds or credits due to weather
Hours of Operation
- You must be between 52” and 80” tall to ride.
- You must weigh between 100 lbs and 275 lbs to ride.
- Not recommended for; people with high blood pressure, back, neck or bone injuries, heart trouble, recent surgery, pregnant women or any physical or mental illness.
- Follow the instructions of the attendants.
- The ride may close due to inclement weather. Park City Mountain Resort makes no guarantees regarding operation or shutdown.
- Closed toe shoes are required.
Flying Eagle Zip Line Warning
- Riders must be at least 42 inches tall to ride.
- Rides (single or combined) must not exceed 480 pounds.
- All riders must sit up straight, with head and shoulders against the back rest, and arms and legs must remain inside the cart proximity.
The Flying Eagle Zip Line is Not Recommended For:
- Expectant mothers.
- Persons with neck and/or back problems.
- Persons with fear of heights.
- Persons with heart problems and/or high blood pressure.
- Persons who have had recent surgery.
- Those with any impairment that would prevent normal seating or use of safety restraints as provided.
- Persons with any other condition that they may be aware of that may result in injury or complication.
FOR THE SAFETY OF THE RIDERS AND ALL OTHER PARK CITY MOUNTAIN RESORT GUESTS PLEASE NOTE:
- Throwing, dropping, or expelling any object from the ride.
- Loose items, cameras, mp3 players, phones, food, beverages, glass.