Best For Experienced Adult Skiers
Adult Peak to Peak Guided Ski Experience
- Gain the confidence to tackle new and more challenging terrain
- Improve on your fundamentals and move on to learning new skills and techniques
- Learn comfortably at a relaxed pace in a social environment with other like-minded individuals
MAXIMIZE YOUR SAVINGS! Book multi-day lessons online and save on window pricing.
Clock 9:30 AM START
Add a Day for $0
Available all season long
- Intermediates to Advance and those wanting to explore ungroomed terrain
- Full day group lesson
- Rental and lift ticket are not included
- Lessons start at 9:30am and end at 3:30pm
- Park City requires that all Children and Teens under the age of 18 who participate in the Ski and Snowboard School programming must wear a winter sport protective helmet. This can be either a rental helmet or their own. Helmets are available to rent or purchase at the resort. For more information regarding helmet usage and safety please visit www.Lidsonkids.org.
Once you’ve booked a lesson
Double check everything: please read the confirmation letter to make sure we have the correct lessons and lesson dates
- If you are at Park City or in area the day before your lesson, it is recommended that you pick up your tickets and rental equipment for the following day. The Ski and Snowboard School Sales Office is open until 5:00 pm every day.
- All lessons begin on time; we are not typically able to accommodate late arrivals. We will attempt to accommodate adjustments to your lesson at no charge AT LEAST 24 hours before the start of your lesson. Cancellations and changes made within 24 hours of the lesson(s) start time will incur a $75 rebooking or cancellation fee. For cancellations and changes occurring on the day of the lesson, and No Call-No shows, the fee is 100% of the total cost of the first day's lesson(s) and any remaining lessons will be cancelled. Weather and snow conditions are not viable reasons for cancellation.
On the day of your lesson
- First come to the Ski and Snowboard School Sales Office to collect your tickets and sign your waiver – we open at 8:00.
- Plan on taking at least one hour to get through rentals: it takes time to make sure your boots fit correctly, and on busy days, there will be a line.
Preparing for your lesson
- Drink plenty of water to ensure you are hydrated
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Dress in layers and don't forget to apply sunscreen
- Come ready to have fun!
*Gratuities for coaches are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture. A 15-20% gratuity based on the cost of the lesson will make your coach feel very appreciated and valued.
Lift tickets are not included in the base price of lessons. Everyone accessing the mountain must have a lift ticket. For many of our lessons we offer a discounted lift ticket as an add-on product.
Get in the ZONE
We split the lessons into what 'zone' you ski in; beginner, intermediate, and advanced. For instance within the beginner zone, there are skiers/boarders that are first-timers, up to those just starting on intermediate runs. Within that zone, you will be matched up with other students that are at your level. So all you really need to let us know is if you ski on beginner, intermediate, or advanced runs, that's the level of lesson to take.