Best For Individual Family Attention
Family Private Full Day Ski Lesson
Please be aware that this lesson will be catered to the participant with the lowest ability level. If your group has too much variance in age or abilities, we do recommend splitting into multiple groups to ensure the best experience for all.
- Learn, explore, and have fun your way. Private lessons let you customize the day – ideal for a family affair, couple’s escape, friends getaway, or some much deserved “me” time
- Enjoy tailored lessons that best suit individual skill levels and styles
- Explore the mountain with your personal concierge/coach
- Learn about local knowledge, trivia, and secret stashes you’d otherwise miss
- Gain immediate access to the slopes thanks to exclusive ski school lift lanes for maximized mountain time
- Receive instant, individualized, and constructive feedback for your entire group
BEST VALUE FOR MULTIPLE PEOPLE! Book online to guarantee your lowest price.
Clock 9:00 AM START
Park City Base
Available all season long
- Private Lessons can accommodate multiple students
- Full Day 9:00 a.m. 4:00 p.m.: can have up to 6 guests.
- Half Day Morning 9:00 a.m. to noon: can have up to 6 guests
- Half Day Afternoon 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: can have up to 6 guests
- Lift ticket, ski rental or demo equipment is not included in lesson cost
Ski & Snowboard School Helmet Policy:
- Park City requires that all Children and Teens under the age of 18 who participate in the Ski and Snowboard School programming must wear a winter sport protective helmet. This can be either a rental helmet or their own. Helmets are available to rent or purchase at the resort. For more information regarding helmet usage and safety please visit www.Lidsonkids.org.
Once you’ve booked a lesson
Double check everything: please read the confirmation letter to make sure we have the correct lessons and lesson dates
- If you are at Park City or in area the day before your lesson, it is recommended that you pick up your tickets and rental equipment for the following day. The Ski and Snowboard School Sales Office is open until 5:00 pm every day.
- All lessons begin on time; we are not typically able to accommodate late arrivals. We will attempt to accommodate adjustments to your lesson at no charge AT LEAST 24 hours before the start of your lesson. Cancellations and changes made within 24 hours of the lesson(s) start time will incur a $75 rebooking or cancellation fee. For cancellations and changes occurring on the day of the lesson, and No Call-No shows, the fee is 100% of the total cost of the first day's lesson(s) and any remaining lessons will be cancelled. Weather and snow conditions are not viable reasons for cancellation.
- Any adjustments made at the resort are based on the lesson window rate at the resort on the day of the adjustment.
On the day of your lesson
- First come to the Ski and Snowboard School Sales Office to collect your tickets and sign your waiver – we open at 8:00.
- Plan on taking at least one hour to get through rentals: it takes time to make sure your boots fit correctly, and on busy days, there will be a line.
Preparing for your lesson
- Drink plenty of water to ensure you are hydrated
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Dress in layers and don't forget to apply sunscreen
- Come ready to have fun!
*Gratuities for coaches are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture. A 15-20% gratuity based on the cost of the lesson will make your coach feel very appreciated and valued.
Lift tickets are not included in the base price of lessons. Everyone accessing the mountain must have a lift ticket. For many of our lessons we offer a discounted lift ticket as an add-on product.
Blame it on the Time Change!
Just Kidding. If you are late for your lesson we will do everything possible to accommodate, but if the class has left the base area the ticket can be used for another day.